The Pomanders are designed to restore and protect you. They create a delicious aroma around you, and give you an energetic color support system in your daily life. Take a moment to balance and protect your energy field surrounding your body and feel a renewed ease and greater sense of well being. Each pomander introduces the positive energies of the color. For example, pink may bring you the experience of warmth and a gentle caring, while turquoise may help you speak from your heart. All 15 of the Pomanders are a wonderful blend of color, herb, crystal and fragrance energies that reconnect you with your true Self. Aura Soma offers you color energy tools you can use everyday to turn your deepest longings and yearnings into actual results in you life.
How to Select a Pomander: The way to choose a Pomander is either by its color, its fragrance, or by feeling the energies resonating from the Pomander. Let your intuition be your guide. Sometimes it’s the fragrance you don’t like that is best for you.
1. White – The White Pomander purifies and renews, helping you make space for new beginnings. It cleanses any environment, brings light into a situation, and renews your energy.
2. Pink – Love is the warmth and caring which make everything possible in life. Brings about a deep sense of relaxation. Pink encourages harmony in groups working together.
3. Deep Red – The Energizer. Both red Pomanders are helpful for feeling grounded. Deep Red is also useful in any situation where your energy is depleted.
4. Red – Balancing Your Energies. Helps you in situations where you are dealing with resentment or animosity.
5. Coral – An awakening Pomander that can bring a deep sense of joy.
6. Orange – Orange enables you to let go and accept all that is going on around you.
7. Gold – Find the wisdom to accept, receive, digest, and relax. Gold is the bridge between your inner wisdom and self-knowledge.
8. Yellow – Yellow brings the sunshine in. It renews your optimism when you have the blues. It can also nurture you in times of stress and anxiety.
9. Olive Green – Olive encourages strength in confrontational situations. Improves your ability to remember and find a clear direction in any situation.
10. Emerald Green – Open the door to a new idea and free yourself of negative emotions. Emerald can reveal new directions and opportunities from you heart.
11. Turquoise – Helps you speak from your heart to the hearts of many. It encourages playfulness and may protect against stage fright.
12. Sapphire Blue – Inspires a deep peace from within. Supports you in full relaxation and clarity.
13. Royal Blue – Opens you to the powers of your imagination, spiritual vision, and intuition. Helps you to find compassion.
14. Violet – Supports you as you increase your perception and awareness. May connect you with your mission and purpose.
15. Deep Magenta – This Pomander can be both energizing and soothing at the same time. When you have given all your energy to others and now need to receive caring for yourself, reach for the Deep Magenta.
Suggestions for Use – Place three drops of the Pomander on your left palm. Rub your hands together. Raise your arms, visualizing this living color energy encircling the earth, bringing love to all. Now gently move your hands through your energy field surrounding your body, bringing the color energy into your energy field. Begin by bringing your hands up through your forehead and over your head (not over the crown), and then down behind you. Then, with your palms facing you, bring your hands back down over the forehead and face. Slowly bring the hands down to the throat, clearing the area of communication, and then move them down and place them over the heart. Rest here a few moments, holding yourself, someone you care for, or a situation that needs attention. Bring the hands down and move the energies through the solar plexus, navel, sacral charka through the root chakra, and down to Mother Earth. Ask that the earth may receive what you have to offer. Then, moving back up the front, cup your hands over your nose and mouth and deeply breathe in the Pomander three times into your own temple.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not apply to broken, irritated, or sensitive skin. Keep out of the reach of children.